Monday, August 10, 2009

I made it!!!

OK I survived 3 1/2 hours alone with the twins with only one scare. I had put the kids on the floor for tummy time and I went to the other room to get more toys from the toy bin and all of a sudden Lily started crying really hard and I rushed over and picked her up and she calmed down, she just was tired of being on her tummy and wanted to take a nap. Taking care of the twins alone is harder than I remember I guess it's because I feel like I have to be extra watchful of Lily. I just can't wait until I can stop worrying that any minute Lily will have a seizure or something but I think this worry will stay with me for a LONG time. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's God's will and he has showed us many miracles in Lily thus far and I just have to trust Him. I just get overwhelmed at times and feel like I am not strong enough to handle what I have been given but I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle. OK enough pitying myself ;-) I need to focus on the daily blessings of having Lily here with us and praying for a miracle for her to be cancer-free. Thanks everyone for keeping us in your prayers!!! It means SO SO much to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment